Thursday, March 17, 2011

Deb's ABCs

This has been going around on the blogosphere for a while. You might say that I'm jumping on the bandwagon, but really the bandwagon came by ages ago, so I'm just running behind it. Never hurts to get an extra run in, right?

(A) Age: 33 - Though I keep thinking I'm 32 and have a sudden realization that I'm not anymore.

(B) Bed Size: Queen. We recently bought a new bed. Although we were very tempted to upgrade, we decided that we'd stick with the Queen. Besides, our kids don't sleep in our bed anymore. It would have been really tempting when they were.

(C) Chore You Hate: Cleaning the tub.

(D) Dogs?: Not likely. I'd love to have a dog to run with, but I don't want another being dependent on me right now. I'm good with my two children and am enjoying the fact that they are getting a little older. Getting a dog would be a return to sleepless nights and copious amounts of poo.

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Breakfast. I am not a breakfast skipper and never will be. If I don't eat shortly after getting up, you don't want to be around me.

(F) Favorite Color: Aqua. It was red up until recently, but I've changed.

(G) Gold or Silver? Jewelry and me don't get along well. For appearance, I prefer white gold or silver, but I'm allergic to my wedding ring (white gold). I've even had reactions to sterling silver, which isn't supposed to happen.

(H) Height: 5'11

(I) Instruments You Play: I used to play the flute, and kind of played the guitar.

(J) Job Title: Mom.

(K) Kids: Spud, 4 year old boy and Sweetpea, 2.5 year old girl.

(L) Live: Cochrane, AB - close to the mountains.

(M) Mom's Name: Janet.

(N) Nicknames: Deb is my nickname, as my full name is actually Deborah. Superstar.

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Gall bladder removal and both children.

(P) Pet Peeve: People who block aisles in the grocery store.

(Q) Quote from a Movie: I don't remember movies that well.

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right.

(S) Siblings: Older brother Ray, younger sister Gin. Yes, I am the middle child, which means I can lay claim to being the screwed up one in the family.

(T) Time You Wake Up? Depends on the kids. On a normal day, usually between 6:30 and 7:30. Can be easily be as early as 5:00 or, on the rare occasion, as late as 8:30.

(U) Underwear: Yes.

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: I like almost any vegetable, but I'm not a huge fan of radishes.

(W) What Makes You Run Late: Children.

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Teeth, chest, spine. Maybe others, but I don't think so. I've never broken a bone.

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I make good pies, but I also make a killer butternut squash soup.

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Otters. They are so fun to watch.

1 comment:

  1. I will be posting this tomorrow......cool idea. Come by to check it out.

    ReplyDelete