Thursday, September 9, 2010

Three things Thursday

1. I picked up my race package today. Only 3 more sleeps left until my first 5K race! I have bib number 100. I'm not sure it means anything, but it's pretty cool that it's such a round number.

2. Spud started preschool this week. My little boy is growing up. He did perfectly fine seeing me off, but Sweetpea was not happy about it at all. At 2 years old, she's not old enough for preschool and she FLIPPED out.

3. I had my last pre-race run this morning and did 6km (3.7 mi). I'm hoping that 5K will seem easy. I also had morning dew in my hair when I arrived home. Pretty cool.

4 comments:

  1. That is pretty cool! I hear that dew is a great conditioner.

    100 is an awesome number. Enjoy the race!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 sounds like a strong great finish number! Good Luck and HAVE FUN!

    Congrats on Spud starting preschool, time goes by so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your race!! Either way it will be a PR!!
    100 is a great race number!!
    Enjoy your race- I look forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete