Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Help me make my blog better

I've decided that it's time for me to invest a bit of time in my blog, so I'd like to pose the question to you:

What would you like to see on my blog?

I have a few things that I think are obvious. They are:

1. Before, progress and eventually after pictures.
2. A blogroll - some of you have been kind enough to put me on yours. I'm very appreciative and would like to start returning the favour. :)
3. A list of completed and upcoming races that I'm doing.
4. An about me section

So, what am I missing? When you go to a new blog, what are the first things you look at to find out more about the blogger?

5 comments:

  1. I love an about me section, were you can read the history of the person. I love going back to read all the posts in a blog but it can be a long process, so knowing some background info helps me catch up to what you are posting about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've covered it.

    I think your "letters" are funny! Maybe put those on a separate tab?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great things to include in a blog - and great things for the rest of us bloggers to consider!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Progress Pictures YES

    List of Races YES

    All About Me YES

    Blogroll is a great idea but not something I look for since I don't blog in the open.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do I look for in a blog? The blogger's heart.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete